• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PSN Avatar not updating

Viciounz

Hi, my PSN profile page on Exophase is still showing my old avatar (space wolf), but I've already changed it with another one (drachen from FFXIV) on PS4.

https://www.exophase.com/psn/user/Viciounz/

What should I do to update it? Maybe unlock some trophies and refresh the page? I think this method worked with the Steam one.

EDIT: got a few trophies on Super Stardust Ultra and checked the privacy settings, but still it doesn't update. :'(

EDIT 2: somehow it seems to get the updates after a few hours...

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Glad it updated now. Yes sometimes it can take longer to update the avatar, we do check for any changes when new achievements/trophies are earned but perhaps the change hadn’t fully propagated through PSN at the time.

Viciounz

10 hours ago I changed my avatar again on PSN and I got a new trophy, but it doesn't update anymore here on exophase. :( No problems with Steam by the way.

EDIT: never mind, it got fixed.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor