• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 PSN+ Coming Tomorrow, will you sign up?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I will for at least 1 year. I want to see what they can cook up with the service.

B

Bizarre

Where's the source you heard this from?
And on-topic, I definatly won't be getting it. There is nothing that interests me in this package.

Hardrive

Contributor
No. I still haven't updated my PS3 since they removed OtherOS, so I can't even sign in to PSN anymore.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Nope. The only feature I care about is playing online and since that is still free I have no reason to get PSN+.

Also I hate that they pulled a Microsoft and now charge to get demos early.

Adiuvo

Nope. I hardly even touch consoles anymore, so that's most of the reason why.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Not everyone is from Europe, this is not on the US version of the site, just include it when you post this info.

release date is the same for all three regions and it's been known since E3 week. jesus you're as thick as a mule.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
They should give me this shot for free for wasting money on Qore when it came out. What a pathetic piece of shit that was.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
They should give me this shot for free for wasting money on Qore when it came out. What a pathetic piece of shit that was.

Yeah =\ Qore subscribers must feel like crap. Good thing there was nothing like that in the EU.

Seth

MD Party Room
What the hell is a Push demo?

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
I regret subscribing for a second year. First year of Qore was ok with the bit of freebies given, but this year it sucks ass.
I don't even download them from my history anymore unless there's a new game to download for free other than High Velocity Bowling or Calling All Cars :mad:

I'll be getting PS+ this Wednesday.

What the hell is a Push demo?
Demos that automatically download even when your PS3 is turned off.

Hellcat

Contributor
Too bad, the interesting stuff they are going to offer in the first two months I already have and the rest is just crap.

No signup here, unless they offer something worth it.