• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PSN game not showing

Lupercalex

Hi, Monster Hunter World vanilla not showing in my exophase profile; my privacy settings are ok and the game is selected in the list like the others, but it does not appear.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've checked and it seems like you are hiding the game on PSN. It does not show when viewing your profile though the PS4 or playstation.com

Your profile privacy settings are public, correct, but have you checked if you are hiding any individual games on PSN?

Lupercalex

I've checked and it seems like you are hiding the game on PSN. It does not show when viewing your profile though the PS4 or playstation.com

Your profile privacy settings are public, correct, but have you checked if you are hiding any individual games on PSN?
the game is not hidden in my list, I just double checked; if it can be useful, I'm hiding the Iceborne expansion; I don't know if the two are related.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
the game is not hidden in my list, I just double checked; if it can be useful, I'm hiding the Iceborne expansion; I don't know if the two are related.
That shouldn't matter as the Iceborne expansion is a separate list. I'd try the following:
  • Hide and then un-hide the game again, run a manual scan here afterwards
  • I realize it's a PS4 game but just in case - check to see if it shows as hidden on PS3 or Vita - some users have had to unhide games this way before (doing it through the website or PS4 didn't work)
I also checked your profile through the new PS mobile app and I can't see it there either. So it's definitely a PSN issue - you might need to just contact Sony about it if nothing else works.

Last edited:

Lupercalex

Yes it seems to be a PSN problem, because I have now noticed that the game is no longer selectable in my show / hide game list. Thanks for the help anyway. :)