• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PSN Games not showing

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You need to run a manual sync after changing the privacy settings (or wait long enough for it to scan your profile again). I've just run one for you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
me too my psn games are not shown why?

Your profile is private, I can't view your game activity on playstation.com either.

See here for the correct settings: https://forums.exophase.com/threads...settings-on-origin-steam-xbox-live-psn.26530/ then run a manual scan afterwards.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My PSN games aren't shown too, can you help me?
I've just forced an update for your profile. You'll need to wait a bit for a full sync (I'd give it 10-20 mins). Usually it's quicker but we've been getting a massive amount of signups today.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It shows only ps4 and ps5 (in the future)?
I wanna know much time i've spend with my ps3.
Yes only PS4 and PS5. We won't be able to track PS3 times unless Sony adds support for that in the future. PS5 won't show PS3 times either.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
nvm it works :D (also, for clarification, it doesn't show playtime for a single game does it? only total playtime?)

It shows playtime per game, seems like all your games are showing time played.

Meany Panini

I did everything and it's been over an hour, did I do something wrong? My ps4 games are still not showing up. Thanks in advance.

AlphaBazi

I have the same problem. none of the games I own or have recently played show up in my PS profile, neither in the console nor on the PS site. It only shows my "now playing".
Please help

AlphaBazi

I have the same problem. none of the games I own or have recently played show up in my PS profile, neither in the console nor on the PS site. It only shows my "now playing".
Please help
I checked today and the problem is solved. I don't know how it happened though.