• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PSN not updating

EarlKauaa

Notice any inaccuracies in our game database? Is a game missing? Post here and a staff member will look into it. If possible, please also link to the game in question.

Notice any inaccuracies in our game database? Is a game missing? Post here and a staff member will look into it. If possible, please also link to the game in question.
There are too many games missing on my PSN user, also played time missing. if u look my user on PSN will see that i'm almost level 300.

Attachments

• imagem_2022-01-19_132521.png
    imagem_2022-01-19_132521.png
    159.4 KB · Views: 12

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I moved the question to a new thread as that is the wrong thread for support related questions.

I'd check your privacy settings on PSN as it seems you have privacy turned on. I also can't find any user under 'EarlKauaa' so if you changed the name the privacy settings are preventing us from picking up the name change as well.