• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Origin Ubisoft : have to play same games twice ?

Sombroff

Hi,

I have finished few Origin and Ubisoft games to 100% on PS4, I was just wondering if I want those games to appear on the Ubisoft and Origin leaderboards here on exophase I have to play them again from beginning on a computer ?

Actually I like a lot psnprofiles website, and was looking for something similar for Xbox, and I found this exophase, I like here a lot, especially what you did for the Retro leaderboard !

Cheers

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
With Ubisoft, we only track the challenges on there but you can earn them on consoles as well so the progress should transfer over. However, only most of the newer Ubisoft games have them. The full list is here: https://www.exophase.com/platform/uplay/ And in most cases, the challenges are different from the achievements, though there is some overlap.

EA games on console don't transfer progress over to Origin though so you would need to play those again yeah.

Sombroff

Thanks x3sphere, sorry I just notice those Ubisoft (Uplay) limitations in your FAQ as well indeed.

Maybe the FAQ could also speak about this EA (Origin) separate trophies list from consoles and computer.

Actually many games are on many platforms at the same time, from our user side your website is very enjoyable to use, but from your developer side I suppose it's not easy to make it works while trying to make it still understandable to new players discovering exophase. Big thanks to you.

Last edited: