• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PSN profile not syncing

Melaslvt

i runned a few times the manual profile sync during the months but it still shows the same infos from 2021

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

PaprikaPapa

My playtime on Bloodborne and Control haven't updated in a while. They reappear at the top when I've played them, but the play time has been stuck. Other games are updating just fine.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My playtime on Bloodborne and Control haven't updated in a while. They reappear at the top when I've played them, but the play time has been stuck. Other games are updating just fine.
This appears to be a PSN issue, Control and Bloodborne are showing the same hours played as PSN.

For whatever reason also, there are two instances of Bloodborne in your list when viewing from a PS5 (different regions maybe?). They add up to the same hours played we're showing though.

You can try logging out / logging back in to PSN and see if that changes anything. Most likely it's still tracking hours but hasn't updated the value server side yet, so hopefully it does eventually update, but not much we can do since it's some kind of issue on Sony's side.

PaprikaPapa

Thanks for the help! Bloodborne just updated and added 30 hours. (P.s. the two files were from the disc and digital games)