• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PSN profile resync

astiniS

Hello. Is there any way to resync my psn games, because I deleted 0% MGS: PW from psn and it still displayed on my profile.

CoVarZz

Wait for the server to run a profile scan , or you can do a selfscan yourself limited to 5 a day. If it still stay. You can hide the game or x3sphere can do a force scan.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just ran a manual scan (same options as on the profile page) and it removed the game, not sure why it didn't when you ran it. I'll add some logging to see what's going on there in the future, functionally there should be no difference from the scans I run and the user option.

PSN hidden games are auto removed as well, though we don't check for it that often (about once a week), since it's not something that can be detected through incremental scans.

@CoWarZz I will consider it. At least for PSN it's not really necessary though.

Last edited:

CoVarZz

I just ran a manual scan (same options as on the profile page) and it removed the game, not sure why it didn't when you ran it. I'll add some logging to see what's going on there in the future, functionally there should be no difference from the scans I run and the user option.

PSN hidden games are auto removed as well, though we don't check for it that often (about once a week), since it's not something that can be detected through incremental scans.

@CoWarZz I will consider it. At least for PSN it's not really necessary though.

Well thats why ive send you a pm last time to a force scan because of hiding and deleting games (google play) and if i do a scan it don't update 100%. Reason of deleting is games with broken achievements and no response from the devs.