• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

PSN trophies lost ?!

NScryer

Hi,

I'm having a very weird issue with my PSN account. I didn't play on PS account for a very long time. A few months ago I tried to link my account and sync my trophies, but it was not showing anything.
I did go to PSN website and made sure that the games are not hidden. ( note this was after I changed my PSN ID , I did change it back in Nov 2019 I think ).
However, about two weeks ago, I ask Sony to revert my ID back to the original ID, since then, I've only played 2 games via PS now ( Red Dead Redemption, and R6 ) .

and those are the only 2 games shown for my PS trophies on ExoPhase , it seems like the website is not recognizing my old progress and treating my account as a new account, and only showing those games I played after I revert the change to my PSN ID.

any suggestions to fix this ?!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's not an issue with the site, I can only see those two games when viewing your profile on PlayStation.com as well.

While it shows 1,090 trophies as earned, only two games are shown, which typically means games are being hidden. Did you try checking for the hidden games on an actual PS3 or PS4?

The way Sony's hide game function works can be a bit strange, there have been cases where people had to unhide the games on a PS3 specifically (doing it through a PS4 wouldn't work). So if you are able, it would be a good idea to check on both platforms.

Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 11.39.31 AM.png

Last edited:

NScryer

It's not an issue with the site, I can only see those two games when viewing your profile on PlayStation.com as well.

While it shows 1,090 trophies as earned, only two games are shown, which typically means games are being hidden. Did you try checking for the hidden games on an actual PS3 or PS4?

The way Sony's hide game function works can be a bit strange, there have been cases where people had to unhide the games on a PS3 specifically (doing it through a PS4 wouldn't work). So if you are able, it would be a good idea to check on both platforms.

View attachment 10692

Thanks for replying,

Unfortunately, I don't have access to a ps3 at the moment,I've only unhide them from the PS website but I can get access to a PS4 , and I'll check from there to see if that would fix it.

and you are right, and I know what you say about hidden ps3 games, I remember hiding some games, but on the website, I can't see any of my ps3 / or ps vita games , even in the hidden game's option.

I'll try from an actual PS4 , and hopefully, that would fix it.

Thanks again, I appreciate your help, and I appreciate the efforts you guys are putting into the website.