• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 2000 4.01 OFW and PSP 3000 Hardware Hack Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
Sounds pretty serious project
hope you guys sucseeed
in your goal to fully put psps in CFW!! YAY!!xD
wish you the best of luck! :)

Bill

No.:angry: It worked for my friends 2K.
The Lite Blue Tool was never release, smart one. Remember how they got sued? That lawsuit is still going on. Datel can do WAY more then all of us can together.

Bill

It was released.:closedeyes:

NO. Do you not understand? IT WAS NOT RELEASED. They released the Digital Blue or whatever, which put hackable 2000's into service mode. They made a way to put the 88v3 and 3000's into service mode, but Sony Europe filed a lawsuit against them for circumvention of encryption of the battery signal. So they released a different battery (digital whatever) without the chip that let it boot the 88v3's and the 3000's into service mode. Don't try to be a smartass for things you don't know about.

Hellcat

Contributor
Bill, calmn down ;) man, no need to get personal.

Fact is: Datel CAN do it, they have a complete lab of uber pro's for stuff like that.
Unfortunately they only do it for $$$, not 'cause they are so nice people, so while a "leak" would be the way to get it into the public, they wouldn't gain money from it -> so: never gonna happen :(

BlackSheep

It was released just not the same battery the they intened to release. Yes I know why but they shoulda changed the name.

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
truthfully, I think just waiting for the lawsuit with Datel to be over is the best option right now. May take a while, and sure, the battery (or whatever it is to hack it) won't be free, but we have kind of been being a bit to reliable on this kind of thing being free recently.
And when it comes out, I'll be more than happy to pay for it :D

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
i really don't get the point of this
why hack the ipl or waterver
theres a perfictly good hen out there
if its because ppl hate loading hen and then loading
the gen-a

Oh and btw what happend to hen R3 didi it get cancled or somein
?

afteralter

S for Surreal
the gen-a

?

Davee cancelled R3.
Yes, HEN works great. I load HEN around 99-100% everytime. I have 3 different memory cards and my one and only method (YouTube - Chickhen r2 works 3 out of 3 on psp 3000) works perfectly for the 3 of them.

Bill

the gen-a

?

Pandora would be a big one.

afteralter

S for Surreal
The only reason I dislike loading hen is resetting the settings.

you need not to reset the settings everytime you load hen. look at my vid above. my psp loads hen 3/3.

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
Does anyone know anything on how this project is going? I'm pretty courious on if there is any hope for a fully hacked 3000 or not.

Hellcat

Contributor
My guess would be somewhere around 0.0% to 0.1%....
Don't put up your hopes too high, this is destinned to fail IMHO - as much as I'd like to be proven wrong.

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
Well, i guess i can't say that i'm supprised. :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.