• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP arrow keys not working

ejelle

Noobie guy
Help me please,
my Slim PSP on 3.90 m33-3

the arrow keys stoped workin... what should i do?
XD XD XD

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
We need more details. Stopped working altogether? Only in certain games? When did it happen? Did they work properly before? etc. etc. etc.

Chilly Willy

Contributor
@Cheezeball99: I saw that proof decades back in algebra, but we solved it this way:

Code:
         a = b
       a*a = a*b
 a*a - b*b = a*b - b*b
(a+b)(a-b) = b(a-b)
       a+b = b
       1+1 = 1

It's a little shorter, but still works the same way. :)

ejelle

Noobie guy
arrow keys are workin on games.. but on the home screen only the Up and Down keys are working...
the left and right arrow keys are not workn!

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
My suggestion would be to go into the recovery menu, Advanced Config, and 'Format Flash1 settings'.

ejelle

Noobie guy
i already tried that but its the same..
wahh.. no improvement.. huhu! =(

EDIT:
aw... any other options.?? please help

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's a hardware issue. My friend had a similar problem and fixed it by opening up his PSP and reseating the d-pad. If your PSP is still under warranty it's better to send it over to Sony for repair.

paulagent

My home button doesnt work sometimes, like if im playing a iso game I can't just click home and exit(the exit option comes up, but i can't move over to exit out of game) Plus on some ISO games my down button stays pressed. Is there something wrong with my directional buttons?