• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSP Hold switch Acts Like O

psp318player

SMOOTH HACKER
I'm having a problem with my PSP 3000. When I go into something on my PSP and press the O button to back out, it does nothing, but when I put my PSP on hold then take it off hold, it goes back as if I used my O button. Any way to fix this? To make it more understandable: My O button is now my hold switch.

P.S: Is the PSXChecker safe for a PSP 3000?
25683_psxchecker_530x272.jpg

Alex

I'm having a problem with my PSP 3000. When I go into something on my PSP and press the O button to back out, it does nothing, but when I put my PSP on hold then take it off hold, it goes back as if I used my O button. Any way to fix this? To make it more understandable: My O button is now my hold switch.

P.S: Is the PSXChecker safe for a PSP 3000?
25683_psxchecker_530x272.jpg

Psxchecher is safe as along it doesnt flash anyfiles to the flash drives of the psp

Rubr1K

Ghettosmurf
Geez... homebrew is completely safe unless they're designed to mess up your PSP (I haven't encountered such a homebrew EVER during my three years in the PSP scene) or if their purpose is to flash your PSP, NAND or what ever.

So yes, PSXchecker is COMPLETELY safe. (I've used it if you still don't believe me, lol)