• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP on 5.00m33

january39

eXo Staff
Hi all, need help since it has been a while since i have upgraded a PSP, i have a psp on a M33 FW (5.00). What is the latest, stable CFW for a PSP?

Links to guide to upgrade would be helpful, i have a pandora and another CFW psp, basically all the tools needed - i have done loads of other psps so terminology not an issue. There seems to be loads of other 6.XXFW's, last one i used was 5.50 GEN. Is there better now?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Spiros

Maiki
I've used 5.00 M33 up until a few weeks ago, then upgraded to 6.38 ME-2 by neur0n, it works perfect for me, and I haven't found any drawbacks to using this CFW.

Installing it is the same as always, copy it and the OFW EBOOT (renamed as 638.pbp) to the GAME folder and run it.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I've used 5.00 M33 up until a few weeks ago, then upgraded to 6.38 ME-2 by neur0n, it works perfect for me, and I haven't found any drawbacks to using this CFW.

Installing it is the same as always, copy it and the OFW EBOOT (renamed as 638.pbp) to the GAME folder and run it.

Does that work on the PSPgo? I'd wouldn't mind being on the most recent OFW/CFW :p

january39

eXo Staff
Cheers Both, i will check them out.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn