• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Psp Ps1 custom icon packs section

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Not sure if anyone else wnats one of these but it would be nice to have a section of it's for this. I would be willing to take some requests and it might get more traffic on the forums. Hope you choose to do so.

Roe

Yeah it would be a good idea to make an xmb customization section aswell.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not sure if anyone else wnats one of these but it would be nice to have a section of it's for this. I would be willing to take some requests and it might get more traffic on the forums. Hope you choose to do so.

Sounds like a good idea. I will add the section in PSP General.

EDIT: Forum added: http://forums.exophase.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48

Yeah it would be a good idea to make an xmb customization section aswell.

Yeah, only thing is we don't have any tutorial for flashing custom XMBs. If anyone wants to write up a tutorial for this I'll be more than happy to add the section, so then we can link users to the guide if they have any questions.

Roe

Yeah, only thing is we don't have any tutorial for flashing custom XMBs. If anyone wants to write up a tutorial for this I'll be more than happy to add the section, so then we can link users to the guide if they have any questions.

Yeah ok I'll work on one tonight and i should have it up by tomorrow.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
I don't know if this is possible but could you please make it so I can show more previews or provide links to previews for my icon packs and then people would be able to see I don't know I just would find it helpful. Thx :) O yea just realized this to I think I'm running out of upload room unless that the limit is only per file.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't know if this is possible but could you please make it so I can show more previews or provide links to previews for my icon packs and then people would be able to see I don't know I just would find it helpful. Thx :) O yea just realized this to I think I'm running out of upload room unless that the limit is only per file.

hmm I don't have any upload limit set.. is the site giving you any error? Also, you can attach images to a post then insert them as a preview image. An example:

previewim.jpg

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Not gonna lie I don't understand can you give me only exactly what i would need to do not the extras and I want to allow people wishing to download my packs a preview of them.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not gonna lie I don't understand can you give me only exactly what i would need to do not the extras and I want to allow people wishing to download my packs a preview of them.

Well, just attach an image to the post, then click the arrow next to the paper clip button to insert the image. Then it will place a preview image like the one I had above.

I think that's what you want to do.. not sure exactly.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
yea thats cool can you show me a screenshot of what it looks like? It be amazing if you found a way that peeps could preview some of the SND0 that I made 2. It's not really important but if it's not to difficult and if theres a way why not?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
yea thats cool can you show me a screenshot of what it looks like? It be amazing if you found a way that peeps could preview some of the SND0 that I made 2. It's not really important but if it's not to difficult and if theres a way why not?

ok, how to insert images (remember they must be attached for them to show up in the box):

dda.jpg

then how to get the "Download Pack" links (of course you would be grabbing the link of the RAR or ZIP, not the picture):

ta.jpg

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Well back to the custom xmb's I can help anyone who will use the plugin for 3.40oe-a and I can proivde that giant custom xmb thing. Has about 30 or more full sets.