• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Psychonauts windows 10 edition

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

roby9401

You mean Psychonauts 2, right? https://www.exophase.com/game/psychonauts-2-xbox/achievements/ lists achievements (Xbox Series and Xbox One, I think that should count for Windows 10 as well). I see Exophase members unlocked them in the leaderboard. Maybe you weren't online while you were playing? Try playing the game while online for a bit, see if it appears on your official Xbox profile then?
No, Psychonauts 1. I see only Steam and Ps4 version on the site.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Oh, I thought you meant Psychonauts 2 as well.

Since it doesn't have achievements I might have to make some changes to the scanner to pick it up, though it doesn't seem to be shown on any Xbox profile pages (including in the mobile app) so I'm not 100% sure if we can even pick it up. I'll check.

roby9401

Oh, I thought you meant Psychonauts 2 as well.

Since it doesn't have achievements I might have to make some changes to the scanner to pick it up, though it doesn't seem to be shown on any Xbox profile pages (including in the mobile app) so I'm not 100% sure if we can even pick it up. I'll check.