• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Psychonauts

TeamOverload

A nearly five year old game at this point, you may be questioning why I'm making a thread about it now. Well, for those who've played it know quite well, that it's an underrated quality game, and those who haven't are missing out. Luckily for those of us in both boats, he either don't have it anymore, or who just wanna give the game a chance, the game is just $2 on Steam. Not sure how long it's supposed to last, so don't hesitate to take advantage of the great deal today! Psychonauts on Steam

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I've never played this game before, and I've heard little about it, though I know it's avalible in the Xbox Live Marketplace as an Xbox originals game. I was looking at buying it once, but it's 1,200 microsoft points, which I thought was pretty steep. Around $20, I think, considering the closest amount you can buy is 1,600 points. Much less of a bargain. :(

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Seth

MD Party Room
I ave mixed feelings about this game I wanted the game for years but due to my lacking a xbox and ps2 and 360 I could never play it. So after I got a 360 I bought the game at my local gamestop for like 10 bucks and put a good amounnt of time into the game then I just stoped playing it and never finished it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I ave mixed feelings about this game I wanted the game for years but due to my lacking a xbox and ps2 and 360 I could never play it. So after I got a 360 I bought the game at my local gamestop for like 10 bucks and put a good amounnt of time into the game then I just stoped playing it and never finished it.

Cool story.