• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

QUERY: how to build/compile NDS homebrew source code

andwan0

I manage to install/setup devKitPro 1.5.0 as well as PALib (v 060917, 080823, 090801, 0912XX). Apparently I am having problems compiling because PALib has changed so much and many functions have either been removed or renamed.

I noted DSZhongwen latest source file dated 2007-08-15.. so am trying to find a PALib version dated around that time. If anyone knows PALib 2007 version then please point me in the right direction. Otherwise... how to fix?

andwan0

well, on 2007 you have to use an older devkitARM version

I manage to find the PALib sourceforge project and they do still archive the 2007 PALibs... so I got my code to fully compile... but have 1 link error. I think I need the 2007 devkitARM. Do you still have a devkitARM 2007 version?

Darkchild

The Doctor
not really, but they should have it on my website, delete your devkitarm folder, and get r14 or older, try the 10 "Series" of DevKitARM that should work out