• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

QUERY: replacement PSP battery (pandora) & microSD as PSP memory?

andwan0

Hi guys.

My "Pandorised" MAX Power 3.6v 1800mAh stopped working :( - it was the main battery I been using for the past 2-3 years because my original Sony battery was lost in HK. I then bought this cheap battery off eBay ( http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120642912842 ) - can someone tell me whether this was a good battery... and whether it's pandora compatible? If so I'll buy another!

Secondly, I want to buy the cheapest/economical way of more memory. I heard the best way is via microSD with microSD adapter? Is this true? If so, is there specific model/types that I should look into? Advise/suggestions please!

Cheers

january39

eXo Staff
I would say that battery would be no good for a Pandora battery at all. If your UK i have a genuine PSP battery i can give you, since i have sold all my psps's on now. Not sure how good it would be for gaming as it might lose its charge but for pandora it would work just fine. PM your address if you want it.