• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Quest Achievements?

SamXavia

So as I've been playing my Quest I've notices they have 'leaderboards' on the system, it seems to be a form of small Achievement / Trophy system. Pretty new i'm guessing as it seems only a few games currently use it such as Echo VR (One that I play quite often). But would ExoPhase every be able to track all of these as it would be super cool, sure not that massive of a deal if you can't as of yet but would be great if ExoPhase wants to keep on being the top location for gamer scoring / ranking. What's everyone else's thoughts on this?

SamXavia

Just found the Roadmap for the site and saw that Quest / Meta achievements are on there way or at least have been thought about. I'm happy they are at least being thought about and can't wait to see them come to the platform when ever that maybe.

TheAndromedaCat

I honestly can't wait for achievement tracking for Quest and Quest 2. With the Cambria coming out I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of exciting games! Plus, it would even track achievements for the Rift platform (since it's achievement system is the same as the Quest's)

Hello fellow gamer friends! I was digging around about achievements for the Oculus Quest and found this posting. When I got my device several years ago, I had found a url path for my profile that listed all of my achievements. I seem to have lost that url since then, and they may have stopped tracking them this way when they changed how our accounts work. This device has certainly had achievements since almost the beginning, but they make it a pain to find them and share them!

TheAndromedaCat

Hello fellow gamer friends! I was digging around about achievements for the Oculus Quest and found this posting. When I got my device several years ago, I had found a url path for my profile that listed all of my achievements. I seem to have lost that url since then, and they may have stopped tracking them this way when they changed how our accounts work. This device has certainly had achievements since almost the beginning, but they make it a pain to find them and share them!
It would be awesome if you could somehow found said public achievement list and share it with us. I've done some snooping but I can't find anything

Retodon8

I don't have a Quest, but I did some Googling. The following article is from 2022-04-19, relatively recent. https://ladytechnology.medium.com/meta-oculus-quest-achievements-780264057d30
When you receive an achievement, they are visible only to you when you are logged into your Oculus app. So, how do you share them with others?

You share achievements by clicking the “+Save to VR” button on the achievement within the Oculus app under “Lastest Activity.”

“+ Save to VR” will make the achievement visible on your Oculus home (inside VR) and your Oculus friends will be able to see those achievements.
That seems to suggest there probably isn't a public page. I can only find references to viewing achievements inside the software. The Teacher Schooled You!, might it be the website that listed all the achievements was something where you could manually select the ones you got and your memory got a bit fuzzy over time? If you do find the website again, please do post the URL. :)

After much digging, I finally figured out where they moved this! While originally the information was public, meaning anyone with the link could pull it up, they moved all of this information to another location and made it private. Here is how I found where they hid the information...

In your browser, log into Meta.
1702311720916.png

You need to view your information, click the one with the Meta symbol. This will bring you to the "view your information page, which is very long. Look for achievements by clicking the Your Apps and Content:
1702311928669.png

You can also save the custom browser path for easy future use, but you will have to be logged in to see the information because it is private information only visible in your account!

I hope this helps everyone. You have no idea how happy I am to finally figure out where this information was moved to!

-Jr

Last edited:

TheAndromedaCat

After much digging, I finally figured out where they moved this! While originally the information was public, meaning anyone with the link could pull it up, they moved all of this information to another location and made it private. Here is how I found where they hid the information...

In your browser, log into Meta.
View attachment 14564
You need to view your information, click the one with the Meta symbol. This will bring you to the "view your information page, which is very long. Look for achievements by clicking the Your Apps and Content:
View attachment 14565
You can also save the custom browser path for easy future use, but you will have to be logged in to see the information because it is private information only visible in your account!

I hope this helps everyone. You have no idea how happy I am to finally figure out where this information was moved to!

-Jr
I wonder if someone could make a scraping bot that requires authorization from Meta to get achievement notifications. I would love to be able to track and display my Meta achievements on here
1704251484488.png