• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Question about apples new software

Sullivan

Does the newest version of itunes (version 9) work with ipod touch's 3.0 jailbroke.

And does it also function with this new iphone config tool?

eighty4

Yes but if you fuck up, you can't go back to 3.0 however - no matter what version of iTunes you have. But what would I know? I'm just eightyfag.

Sullivan

OMG, thanks for answering eightyfag. So do the programs updates the ipod, or should I say the iphone tool? I know itunes won't mess with it.

B

Bizarre

If you do update accidently and you do not have a 3GS, then you can downgrade back to 3.0.

But anyways if you check iPod touch fans, someone us working on a jailbreak, even for the new iPod 3G.

Sullivan

Ok, thanks guys for the replies.

And eightyfag, your so helpful you can soon get promoted to eightyfagdouche

Colm

And eightyfag, your so helpful you can soon get promoted to eightyfagdouche

Lay off with the flamebait, it's making you look more pathetic and more of a "fagdouche" (don't you mean "douchefag"?). You're failing to offend anyone...

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The next derogatory comment or name change will result in a forum ban. You're bordering on hate speech Sullivan, and it will not be tolerated.

Seth

MD Party Room
Umm on topic... Itunes 9 works fine a jailbroken ipod.