• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Questions for console streamers.

BastiColler

I plan to start streaming soon, straight from my Xbox. I’ve already invested a lot, so a capture card/PC/usb mic are outta the question at this time. Here’s my setup for now: Xbox one X, ASUS Tuf 4K monitor, Logitech c920e, Astro A50.
How’s streaming straight from your console?
How’s the quality? Both visuals and the mic, the mic is my biggest worry right now. I know I need a legit dedicated mic, but that’s gonna have to wait.
How do you have your overlays/graphics set up? Seen a few YouTube videos for console players, but how do you guys use those/feel about them?
Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.

BastiColler

I plan to start streaming soon, straight from my Xbox. I’ve already invested a lot, so a capture card/PC/usb mic are outta the question at this time. Here’s my setup for now: Xbox one X, ASUS Tuf 4K monitor, Logitech c920e, Astro A50. showbox
How’s streaming straight from your console?
How’s the quality? Both visuals and the mic, the mic is my biggest worry right now. I know I need a legit dedicated mic, but that’s gonna have to wait.
How do you have your overlays/graphics set up? Seen a few YouTube vi speed test deos for console players, but how do you guys use those/feel about them?
Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.
issue got solved