• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

quick reply

Acerthief

did the news reply thing corrupted the "quick reply" on the bottom of each thread?

cause i use quick reply a lot, but now it takes up lots of time to post, sometimes just showing the pbp codes for quick reply, and not the quick reply window itself.

today i was replying timtiger, and after i press send reply(or something like that) it BOOM and posted like 10-15 reply with the same content in a row (super double post!!!)

well maybe it's my problem, lets see what other mods and "the al'mighty" x3 says.:biggrin:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
"pbp codes" erm... can you post a screenshot of this? Also which browser are you using?

The news reply thing on the main page is separate from vBulletin, so it wouldn't make a difference. But anyways... yeah I use quick reply also, but haven't encountered any issues.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm using Firefox as well... so that's pretty weird. Well, take a screenshot next time it happens.