• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

R4 stuck at loading screen

RonanTobias

Ok, i have reformatted both by the panasonic sd formatter and vista (but not xp) the micro sd and added v1.18 R4DS fw files but when i start the ds it stops at the loading screen and goes no further.

It is a genuine R4 revoultion card (right?), the box has the web address

I know the cart works as i have another micro sd working on the same flash cart, but cannot get this 4gb sandisk to work, before i formatted it it seemed to work fine so what has changed?

Not sure what else to try now. Help!

RonanTobias

Ok, i have reformatted both by the panasonic sd formatter and vista (but not xp) the micro sd and added v1.18 R4DS fw files but when i start the ds it stops at the loading screen and goes no further.

It is a genuine R4 revoultion card (right?), the box has the web address

I know the cart works as i have another micro sd working on the same flash cart, but cannot get this 4gb sandisk to work, before i formatted it it seemed to work fine so what has changed?solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/

Not sure what else to try now. Help!

Like the other guy said, set the date back ~10 years, many flashcards have whats called a timebomb in them, where they wont work once a certain date passes