• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate the avatar/sig above you.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
NoEffex:

Avy: 3/10, you can hardly read it. The Official Seal of the United States Democratic Party? I can't tell >_>

Sig: 2/10, fail, online petition.

Figure, the more I fail the more likely I am to succeed(hence why Obama won).

Avy is "The Official Seal of the United States Democratic Party" around the whining baby. However, I totally agree, I spent no time on it whatsoever.

Your avatar is probably only understandable by anyone who plays TF2 and that gets an LOL. Sig is nice too.

Adiuvo

Ah, that makes more sense. Just make it readable and it'll be a pretty good avy.

xploren

Contributor
Bill, i really like your avatar and signature. It looks like a mix of Protest The Hero's albums :p

[qimg]http://theroan.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/61ys8t2ev1l.jpg[/qimg][qimg]http://www.merchlackey.com/product_images/1177608515.jpg[/qimg]

9/10 for both

Whoa, I never even looked at their albums. o_o What a huge coincidence...

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
9/10 because the click me will entertain my cousins for hours XD (and the GT is cool)

Ummm... none?

1/10 xD

Agentnnc
I give you a 6/10 for the ava and 5/10 for the sig... (I cant see the pic)

Cryox

Bro.
1/10 - broken links ftl

Not his fault, mygamercard.net is having trouble (from what we have seen so far) and has been showing the gamercards on and off for the past couple days.

And 0/10.... there is nothing to rate, although it does look clean. so 0.5/10 ought to fit better.

Adiuvo

Avy: 4/10, just ugly. It took awhile to tell that it was TBB15 in the bottom left. I thought it was supposed to be Tibbis at first >_>

Sig: 2/10, even if the Gamercard works, unless you have a huge amount of Gamerscore.

EDIT: Since the sig works now, 6/10, still generic, but I haven't seen that style used before.