• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate the avatar/sig above you.

xploren

Contributor
This thread is what it is called. Rate the avatar and signature above you.

Rules:
-You may only rate images in signatures, not text.
-You may not rate people who fail, such as Sliderkk.

Go!

Dan

Contributor
Avatar 9/10 - Simple & effective. Really love the smaller details.
Signature 7/10 - Stunning, but looks a little clustered.

xploren

Contributor
Avatar and sig - 5.5/10. The font seems a bit out of place, and the background looks like it's been filtered to death. I don't really like filter whoring, so that's why the score's a bit low.

Dan

Contributor
Yeah, i know what you mean. I just cba doing something technical right now as it's 3AM and i need something new :p

Cryox

Bro.
@xploren
Avatar: 7.5/10 - Nice avatar, nothing much to say but that it works.
Sig: 6.5/10 - What Dan. said. It's good, but it seems clustered

@Dan.
Avatar: 7/10 - I like it much more than the sig, it would be 8 if the text was clearer.
Sig: 5.9/10 - What xploren said, plus the shadow placement doesn't fit IMO. Otherwise it is good.

-------
I am working on a new sig, but rate my old one for the time being ;)
Warningsig2.png

Adiuvo

Avy: 8/10, made me lol the first time I saw it but you haven't changed it in awhile.
Sig: 9/10, quite nice design wise, love the color blends.

Cryox

Bro.
It all sucks. 9.8/100

Could you maybe keep to the same format as everyone else? "It sucks" and "It all sucks" really doesn't help at all.

avy/sig: score - explanation, what was wrong and what could be done better

xploren

Contributor
Could you maybe keep to the same format as everyone else? "It sucks" and "It all sucks" really doesn't help at all.

avy/sig: score - explanation, what was wrong and what could be done better

And you need to stop not having a sense of humor and skipping over rating people.

Adiuvo, avatar is 7/10. Pretty funny. Sig is 8/10, good, clean, and I contributed to it a little. :p

Cryox

Bro.
And you need to stop not having a sense of humor and skipping over rating people.
There is no humor to it. If he was saying that to you, you probably wouldn't be laughing. (although I have laughed because I had a feeling of what his reply would be and that was it)

And I'll stop skipping people...

---
@eighty4
avy: 8/10 - It's good and was made me laugh the first few times I saw it.
sig: 8/10 - The colors work with the darkness of it, although it is kinda hard to read. It looks nonetheless.

Adiuvo

Avy: 5/10. I'm not sure what this is supposed to be, a cross?
Sig: 8/10. The explosion theme really fits with wipeout. Nice job.

Fives

Uhhh...
Ava ... 4/10... Blurry... simple
Sig... 8/10... No idea what it is but looks nice ^^

Mine suck balls xD

from your rating and reason i feel like you don't even know what my avatar is =(

EDIT:

avatar 8/10 i like the design i'm not too fond of the colors though
sig: 8/10 again, it's practically the same but i do find it makes a better sig than an avatar