• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate the avatar/sig above you.

ilyace

I like the avy, 8/10. Sig: 7/10. It's not the greatest, but it's original imo.

(I know the border on mine looks horrendous :p)

Adiuvo

Avy: 6/10, Standard mugshot of a strange scene.
Sig: 9/10, I'm a sucker for Killzone, and nix the border then there's nothing wrong at all with the sig.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Avatar: 7.5/10 nice simple spy animation which you certainly deserve considering how well you play as it
Sig: 9/10 loving the contrast, alternate colour scheme and most of all the flower design behind the spy. Very nice.

Bill

Avatar: 10/10 I wish my cat could dance like that...
Sig: 7/10 It made me giggle :)

My sig: Yes, I know, I fail at sig making.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Avatar: 6/10 it's a nice design and all but I don't like the fact it doesn't have a solid colour...especially on the right arm of the cross...makes it look messy. The choice of colours though is great.

Sig: 8.5/10 I didn't like it when I first seen it as the xploren part in the middle was difficult to see with that font but the more I see it, the more I like it. It's chaotic with its colours and has a lot of sharp lines. Very nice.

Colm

Sig: 9/10, did you make that yourself?

BTW, don't bother rating my avatar either, it's just something I chose at random from the TF2 achievement icons :p

James.

User Not Found
Noooo..
I wanted to rate that :(

Anyway, TF2 wins.
Avy: No rating as requested :p
Sig: 9.5/10 (I lol'd)

Colm

Already rated Freshmilk.
James.:
Sig: lol, wut. 7/10

New signature, just messing around with paint.net for a bit. Didn't like the old signature, it was a bit too big. (Yes, I do overuse the Achievement icons :p)

xploren

Contributor
Avy - 5.5/10, would look better if some other parts of the image were sticking out in the same direction too. One just looks weird.
Sig - 4/10, I don't like the shadow for "Dan.", and the render of Sasuke looking back is way too blurry.

xploren

Contributor
That's what I thought when I first saw it. :p

It would be better if he wasn't blurry, IMO. And you can make it brighter by selecting the layer and going to Image > Adjustments, and using the Brightness/Contrast menu or the Hue/Saturation menu.

BlackSheep

Avy - 5/10, What is that a pokeball?
Sig - 4/10, Again a pokeball on the back of the guys jacket?
I bet im going to get a -8/10 on both of mine.