• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rate the avatar/sig above you.

Dan

Contributor
What xploren said..

Didn't think you did the signature as you can't spell properly.

BlackSheep

Xploren sorry for not liking anime or that Naruto fool.
The only anime i ever watched was inuyasha
Rate this sig...

OMG I DELETED my Dodger one!!!! Hope my friend still has it.

ps sorry but dan i saw you and that idot guy plaing on css zombie. UV

Dan

Contributor
There's a difference between not liking and not seeing :closedeyes:

Inuyasha is pretty badass..

xploren

Contributor
Xploren sorry for not liking anime or that Naruto fool.
The only anime i ever watched was inuyasha
Rate this sig...
[qimg]http://www.sigrealm.com/freesigs/202_nickscopy.png[/qimg]

OMG I DELETED my Dodger one!!!! Hope my friend still has it.

ps sorry but dan i saw you and that idot guy plaing on css zombie. UV

Off topic: I never said I didn't like it. I actually love anime. Also, if you're talking about ilyACE, don't be a hypocrite. You're the idiot, as shown by the bolded statement above.

On topic: Abe, avy - 10/10, Office Space is class.
Sig - 2/10, not much.

BlackSheep

Off topic: I never said I didn't like it. I actually love anime. Also, if you're talking about ilyACE, don't be a hypocrite. You're the idiot, as shown by the bolded statement above.

On topic: Abe, avy - 10/10, Office Space is class.
Sig - 2/10, not much.

Off topic: not talking about Ilyace im talking to Dan and Americanidot. Ilyace only plays office I assume because thats the only place I play with him... He does not play zombie escape or at least the same server I play on.

Ontopic: Avy 7:10 Nice and simple.
Sig 6:10 I dont like the way you put your name.

Bill

Avy: 2/10 I hate the Giants.
Sigy: --/-- I hate basketball with a mighty passion.

EDIT: I'll give your sig a 5/10, since it does look alright. But Avy score remains.

EDIT2: Don't rate the avy, please. I'm going to be changing it.

xploren

Contributor
Off topic: not talking about Ilyace im talking to Dan and Americanidot. Ilyace only plays office I assume because thats the only place I play with him... He does not play zombie escape or at least the same server I play on.

Because his name references something with the word "idiot" in it, you call him an idiot? Also, there are tons of servers to pick from in CSS, he doesn't need to be in yours all the time.

Bill, avy - 8/10, nice cut. Sig - 9/10, because I made it, and it came out pretty nice. :D

BlackSheep

Which sig should I stick with?
Yes i know why hakeen nicks? I dont know why my friend did that one when I said a Jacobs one but oooo well I still thanked him.

Dan

Contributor
Bill, i really like your avatar and signature. It looks like a mix of Protest The Hero's albums :p

61ys8t2ev1l.jpg
1177608515.jpg

9/10 for both

Eighty4
Signature: 10/10 I really love the colour transitions used.

Adiuvo

NoEffex:

Avy: 3/10, you can hardly read it. The Official Seal of the United States Democratic Party? I can't tell >_>

Sig: 2/10, fail, online petition.