• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 RDR Meet Up?

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
with the psn restored i would like to start playing red dead redemption online again. would anyone be interested in a meet up later today, or possibly this weekend? i dont see many people mention rdr around here, so i thought i would just throw this out there :biggrin:

january39

eXo Staff
Just sold my copy of that :(

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
DTM300, only after one of you Portal co-op with me!
you missed out. right after i added you i was down for either, but you were playing black ops :p now my wife has the tv, and shes watching home & garden shows, so we're both shit outta luck :argh:

Dan

Contributor
Do you mean with the Undead Nightmare pack? I stopped playing RDR right after the story ended, never got the add-ons either :p

Thought, I want the gambling pack, I love the games.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
most of the time we just play regular gang matches, no dlc required. sometimes we will play some undead overrun or something like that (which requires the dlc), but ill say 90% of the time is just straight gang matches (team deathmatches & capture the flag basically).

btw: some of the dlc is free, so you might want to look into that ;)

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
got another three day weekend coming up, so ill probably be onine any chance i get over the next 3 days. if anyone else would like to join in feel free to add me (psnid: ultimakillz) or post here.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
theres going to be 4x xp over the next 4 days (starting tomorrow), so if anyone plans on playing a little multiplayer this weekend is definitely a good time ;)