• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Re-enable location free on 3.40OE-A/3.51M33

PlayerH04

wow.. im pretty dumb... i just had to download them trough my psp... easy enough... im starting to look for stuff to record on my dvr so i cant take them with me too... this semester is going to be full of movies and tv i guess

thanks again...

naddynad

quick question

will those files work on my 3.40 OE-A firmware or will they only work on 3.51. I am going to try it neway. I'll let u know but if it doesnt can someone get me the files for the 3.40

K wish me luck :)

naddynad

Nope no luck with those files it still loads for about 1 sec and then stops and does nothing just like before. Please someone c if they can get me the ones for 3.40 OE if not, is it possible for me to upgrade to 3.51 from the 3.40 oe-a. and if so can someone post a link to a good guide. Thanks for all the help guys. L8r.

naddynad

Effing amazing

I upgraded to the 3.52 m22 firmware so dont worry about the 3.40 files. it took 2 mins to upgrade and was supper easy. i put the new files in flash zero and BAM i was watching and pausing and rewinding tv in minutes. It looks great on the psp the volume is low but thats ok. neway thanks for all the great help guys. keep up the good work.

:) :) :)

Acerthief

naddynad, please don't double post. you posted three times in a row. this can be considered as spamming. if you have something to say jsut use the EDIT button on the bottom right and add in what you want to say additionally.

logicgod

Not Working on TA-079 mobo

Ok I tested it and it didnt work.... Then a thought came to me. It may have something to do with the mobo's. What version mobos have you guys got? Look inside the UMD drive and see if there is an "IC1003" on the green part when you look inside. Tell me if you do.

PS: could someone with a ta-082 mobo or less try this out and tell me if it works

Hi Roe,

It's not working with either set of files on my mobo. -The original or the decrypted. Not sure what's wrong, with all files installed, I'm showing 1.5mb free on flash 0.

My symptoms are the same as the other posts. I'm installing it on 3.40 oe and TA-079.

THanks,

LG

Roe

Oh, sorry man I forgot all about this. I'll update the guide now and I'll post back when its done. Sorry.

EDIT: Theres something wrong with my PSP. I think it's semi-bricked. I will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry again.

EDIT: I've updated it