• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Reaget - Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaget

In 2019, with the help of the SAM program, i discovered achievements in the PC Gamer
and i tell you that i deeply regret this and ask you to understand and forgive, giving a chance.
In other games, i don’t remember exactly that i did and used something like that, i honestly completed achievements just by playing the game.
I ask you to sort it out, explain what and how to proceed and help - by removing all restrictions.
Look forward to your response and help.
I ask you not to delete the message if something is wrong, just explain to me what and how best to write and do then - i will follow all your recommendations.
Thank you!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is it possible for you to relock the achievements in PC Gamer? Let me know if you need help doing this.

Reaget

Hello! I am glad for your answer, i have been waiting for a long time, i was worried when you write.
I inform you that i restarted the game using the same program and reset all achievements and statistics!
Thank you!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks, you've been added back to the leaderboard now.

Status
Not open for further replies.