• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

RedHate's Encryptred Plugin Util

RedHate

I can has hax nao?
Here's a little combination of programs i've made to encrypt your prx's and wrap then in another prx so people cant pick apart your code so easy with prxtool (good for hiding a plugin in a plugin)

*Nix and Windows binarys / scripts included

It is using xor encryption so its not the strongest method but it will work as long as you tinker with the source code. Keep in mind it can be picked apart pretty easy with psplink.

The keys.h in the "includes" directory contains the keys that encrypt the file, you will want to change those maybe add a few extras or play around with the source code for bin2xor as well as syphor (the must match in methods)

Instructions
----------------------
Step 1:
Place the plugin you wish to encrypt into the folder titled "put_your_prx_here".

Step 2:
Click build.bat

Step 3:
Test your new plugin

Download:
View attachment syphor(win+lin).zip

AtomicDryad

Not to come off as a bitch by creating an account to make a smart remark or anything, but yeah. Sony is doing a fine, diligent job in it's endless campaign to lock down the PSP and eliminate homebrew development... I doubt they need the help >.>

RedHate

I can has hax nao?
naw not ment for that, just to help keep snooping cunts outta your work is all. for the most part i tend to open source anything i make but sometimes there's the odd person you just hate and dont want to have your stuff. unless they are capable of figuring shit out in which case they deserve whatever it may be. i'm not trying to *help* sony with anything its quite the opposite. if you obscure your work some how it takes them that much longer to reverse and correct your shit sure debugging utils like psplink (or whatever sce uses) could help in solving the riddles but its just another baracade in the road. the downfall to this little method is its all done via software so psplink would work just fine for figuring it out that and its the worst encryption XOR..