• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Regarding hidden games still showing on profile/gamercard

Cosmokeeper

Hello all you awesome trophy/achievement hunters :)

This is my first post here. I just have a question regarding games hidden on Xbox Live. Unlike on Sony consoles, where you can thankfully remove games with no trophies earned, for some reason Microsoft has opted for only being able to hide games with zero achievements. I have hidden Fable Anniversary after starting it upon realizing that the achievement See the Future is annoyingly unobtainable (as far as I know since Microsoft stupidly has discontinued the SmartGlass service - if anyone knows any way to legitimately still connect SmartGlass and unlock it please PM me).

However, even though I've hidden the game it still shows up here on my profile here on Exophase which is weird and also on my achievement list on the official Xbox app. I want the game to be hidden completely and I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to do so? I have checked the box for hiding games with zero achievements here on the site, and for some reason, when I'm logged in, Fable Anniversary doesn't show up (although it pops up on my gamercard sadly) but when I'm logged out and I check my profile, it's there on the Xbox side of my Exophase profile :,(

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

Hello all you awesome trophy/achievement hunters :)

This is my first post here. I just have a question regarding games hidden on Xbox Live. Unlike on Sony consoles, where you can thankfully remove games with no trophies earned, for some reason Microsoft has opted for only being able to hide games with zero achievements. I have hidden Fable Anniversary after starting it upon realizing that the achievement See the Future is annoyingly unobtainable (as far as I know since Microsoft stupidly has discontinued the SmartGlass service - if anyone knows any way to legitimately still connect SmartGlass and unlock it please PM me).

However, even though I've hidden the game it still shows up here on my profile here on Exophase which is weird and also on my achievement list on the official Xbox app. I want the game to be hidden completely and I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to do so? I have checked the box for hiding games with zero achievements here on the site, and for some reason, when I'm logged in, Fable Anniversary doesn't show up (although it pops up on my gamercard sadly) but when I'm logged out and I check my profile, it's there on the Xbox side of my Exophase profile :,(

Thanks in advance :)
For the hidden games or any questions about features on the site x3sphere should be able to give u a good answer. As for the achievement in fable I heard that it may still be possible but I will try to check

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can confirm that it is still showing as visible on Xbox's side. That is odd. So deleting it just makes the game reappear on the next scan.

I set a special flag so it's not visible on the site regardless of whether you are logged in or not. I think the Xbox 360 had a option to actually delete 0 achievement games from your list (not just hide), maybe that would remove it from the Xbox app. I'm not sure, but worth a try maybe, if you still have a 360 around.

Last edited:

Cosmokeeper

Hello there x3sphere :)

Thank you for double-checking and yes indeed that is the case sadly. It's very odd. Oh I forgot to mention that I tried connecting SmartGlass to the physical game both on my Xbox 360 and my Xbox One and neither worked, so I immediately deleted the achievement list on my 360 and it was still on my Xbox One list for some reason so I hid it there but yeah it still shows on my Xbox app and here on the site on my gamercard and on the Xbox side if I'm not logged in. So weird hmm 🤔🤔🤔

Why oh why did Microsoft degrade the system from Xbox 360:s function to delete achievement lists with zero achievements earned to the Xbox One:s lesser (lazier) version of only hiding them, since it clearly doesn't even hide the games completely?

Last edited:

Cosmokeeper

Thank you for setting the flag so it won't show when I'm not logged in x3sphere :) I just checked and it's as it should be woop woop ;) But it's still weird that it happened like that in the first place.