• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3DS Reggie: No Plans for 3DS Lite

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
3dsstandalone2.jpg

Every Nintendo portable iteration to date has been slimmed down, or enlarged from the original design spec in the case of the DSi XL. While it's almost a given we'll see a refresh of the 3DS eventually, president Reggie Fils-Aime told MTV that feedback on the current form factor is "quite strong and quite positive," adding that Nintendo has no intent to change the design at this time.
The form factor, we believe, it quite strong and quite positive[...]

Continue reading: Reggie: No Plans for 3DS Lite...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Current form factor is great but the battery life is horrible. Even with the price reduction I can't get myself to purchase one for the horrible battery life.... I would love to have one but I'd rather not have to be by an outlet 24/7 like my phone already

MenaceInc

Staff Member
No hardware revision planned? Well, I've no purchase planned I guess. I'm not so fond of the current form and would rather there was no buttons at the bottom of the screen. Place the Home button to the left beside the screen perhaps or where the power button is and put a slider on the side for power. That'd I'd consider as well as battery life improvements.