• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Release] Final Fantasy CTF 5.00m33

SchmilK

Final Fantasy for 5.00m33
Untitled-1copy-6.png

finalfantasyo.png

Sorry its been so long. My free time is very low, and I am only running linux on my
computers for educational reasons so theme creation is a bit difficult and slow running
through vmware and virtual box :( This theme was conceptualized by trigun at qj well over a
year ago, and finally it is available. Included is a folder full of wallpapers he also made.
I hope you enjoy.

Icons by trigun
opening/osk/gameboot by Vegetano1
sword by R!KKU
Theme by SchmilK

Thanks also M33, GEN, miriam, magixien, takeshi, zinga burga,
davee, bubbletune, matchung, poison, blessedhands, vegetano1,
ibawanzingee, R!KKU, trigun and everyone else...keep keeping things alive.

Download here

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
This theme is pure win, I try it once I get my psp fix hopefully parts I order should arrive by tomorrow.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
lol? here's from my thread, how funny lol, i've been trying to get in contact with you forever now XD
Untitled-1copy-6.png

Ok, i've been sitting on this for a REAL long time and i haven't Talked to Schmilk in over a month.
Here is a Video
YouTube - Final Fantasy VII THE XMB THEME PSP Custom Firmware 5.00 m33
And Screenshots

snap020.jpg
snap019.jpg
snap018.jpg
snap017.jpg
snap016.jpg
snap015.jpg
snap014.jpg
snap014.jpg
snap013.jpg

snap010.jpg
snap009.jpg
snap008.jpg
snap007.jpg
snap006.jpg
snap005.jpg
snap004.jpg
snap003.jpg
snap002.jpg
snap001.jpg
snap000.jpg
Now i'm considering just releasing the build i have On my psp at the moment since i can't seem to get in touch with Schmilk to get his builds. because this has been WIP for over 2 years now and personally i love using this , it's all i use on my psp now. but i know others would want to use it. but i'm unsure right now

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM EST ----------

Include this in the posting it's the real backgrounds i use instead of those old ones you included
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

SchmilK

lol? here's from my thread, how funny lol, i've been trying to get in contact with you forever now XD

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM EST ----------

Include this in the posting it's the real backgrounds i use instead of those old ones you included
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

couldn't have tried too hard cause I got no pm anyhwere :(

im updating posts with your images :)

Adiuvo

Very nice theme Schmilk/Trigun. It's hard to choose between this one and Nicodemus' theme, they're both fantastic.

SchmilK

Very nice theme Schmilk/Trigun. It's hard to choose between this one and Nicodemus' theme, they're both fantastic.

Thats why I love CTF...change up EVERYTHING at the push of a few buttons :) no more loading up a theme manger, and waiting xx minutes for all the files to copy to flash..just a quick reboot and voila, all done...

to make things more difficult..here's my next release ;) but the menus are VERY VERY minimal because resources are exhausted and Im not recoloring them to loose the beauty of the gradients just to get more menu items that I never use.

I amstarting to like this font less and less
snap226.jpg

but i have to redraw these icons because for some stupid reason they get blurred when loaded into the topmenu_plugin.rco :(
snap222.jpg