• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Remove Game From Profile - Origin

preymooncake

Hey,

Just signed up and noticed that a game I had deleted from my Origin account is showing on my profile here (at least when signed out).

Its Mass Effect Andromeda. Is there a way to remove it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Last edited:

preymooncake

Thanks.

Yea it seems to still be there so I assume it will add again after any kind of scan (auto or manual).

I don't even understand why, its not on my Origin profile at all. The link you provided to my Origin profile doesn't work, I couldn't find any page that shows it.

preymooncake

That profile link which only shows if I login doesn't show Mass Effect Andromeda. So I don't understand why Exophase is able to grab it.

Anyway, I tried contacting EA and they are useless. They couldn't even understand that my game was already removed. But I assume its the same as Steam where you can "delete" a game but it still kind of there in regards to achievements. I really hate that.

Guess I may need to add the game back and make myself finish it :(

Exophase should have a permanent delete option for games.

Anyhow, thanks for the help.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If you didn't like that game, you should play something else that you find fun and enjoy yourself. I personally don't care/think about AGC at all, because that would make me anxious when starting games (that could potentially be hard or impossible for me to 100%, but still fun to experience).

As for a permanent delete option for games, I'm honestly not sure if that would be a good idea, due to the leaderboard/competitive nature of this tracker. If Exophase later adds a leaderboard for AGC and an option for permanently removing uncompleted games would also be available, this will make that kind of leaderboard pointless.

preymooncake

I didn't like the game, which is why platforms like Steam/Origin should actually delete it fully from your profile. I can understand Exophase not doing this for the reasons you provided, but those platforms should.

Sorry, what is AGC?

preymooncake

Ah right!

Yea that one I care about, and is why I created my account here, to have all mine shown and not just Steam.

You have a point though, since I started caring its become more of a choir than enjoyment. Which is why I have started to be a bit more careful with which games I get, do a bunch of research on whats required. It's a love/hate relationship. So its frustrating to learn a deleted game isn't deleted.

But none of that is a problem with exophase :)

preymooncake

A bit of an update.

I got Mass Effect Andromeda added back to my Origin profile and have since played it and got a few more achievements. However this game still doesn't appear on my "logged in" profile, only the public profile. I have re-synced everything.

I can understand certain things not showing on the public/logged out profile, but its missing when logged in. Any ideas?

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Have you possibly hidden it manually from showing on your profile, and forgotten about it? You can make them appear again by pressing the button in the below screenshot:

1652143198776.png