• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Removed games from Steam still in profile

Jarzor

Hi, I removed some games from my Steam account that are still here in my profile. Some of them were removed months ago, so waiting is not working as a solution. Can I please get a fix on this?

Edit:
I didn't get any achievement on those games and I didn't even play some of them.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Wiped your profile history and ran a resync, so should be good now.

Deleted games on Steam aren't automatically removed, don't really have a good way of doing it because of the way shared games are listed.

Jarzor

Wiped your profile history and ran a resync.
Hi, could you please do that again? I have done another cleaning in my Steam library of games that I have never played and I would like to delete them here too.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi, could you please do that again? I have done another cleaning in my Steam library of games that I have never played and I would like to delete them here too.
Done.

Jarzor

Thanks again!

Edit: I have just seen that this is a feature planned on the Site Roadmap (user option for removing deleted games). It will be nice to have that option.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor