• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Removing Games (?)

Quobbs

Is there a way to remove a game from the platform's statistics instead of just hiding them? Sometimes we open a game that doesn't even run and when you look at the exophase it is there telling a game with several achievements and impossible to complete, decreasing the percentage of completed achievements. I have a lot of games impossible to complete in google play. I tried remove from the google play games but it didn't work at exophase.

And if not, would this function be interesting to us?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not currently, but it is being worked on. If you've removed the games on GP I can run a full resync on your profile to remove them for the time being - just did this now.

Quobbs

Not currently, but it is being worked on. If you've removed the games on GP I can run a full resync on your profile to remove them for the time being - just did this now.
I did, but these games continuos on my profile XD (ill check again)