• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Reporting Error

James.

User Not Found
While reporting this thread (or this one) i got an error:

Code:
[B]Internal Server Error[/B]

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
 Please contact the server administrator,  webmaster@forums.mformature.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
 More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
 Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Cryox

Bro.
It may be because of something you did Abe, or it was always like that, but I get this:

[FIELDSET="Error"]thebeastlyboy15, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
[/FIELDSET]

Just trying to help.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It may be because of something you did Abe, or it was always like that, but I get this:

[FIELDSET="Error"]thebeastlyboy15, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
[/FIELDSET]

Just trying to help.

Are you getting that by clicking on the link in the first post? If so, it's because the thread has been moved to our Trash Bin, which you cannot access.

EvilSeph

Administrator
This should be fixed now. Thanks for the report.