• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

[Request] Some minor improvements

Skumblex

Hi,
I've been using this site for quite a while now and I love it. However, I think there are a few minor points that could be improved.

1. The Google Play gamercard shows the playtime, which, however, is not tracked for these games. Therefore, it always shows 0.00h. Thus, it would probably be better to remove this entry? Instead, it would be nice to add the ‘Google Play level’ to the gamercard, just like it is done for the ‘PSN level’.

2. When watching a trophy list, one finds the trophy type/gamerscore etc. next to the trophy rarity. In the same manner, would it be possible to add the xp for Google Play achievements?

3. Once you get the platinum trophy in a PS4 game (PS3 seems to be fine) and sort the corresponding trophy list with the ‘Date earned’ option, the platinum trophy appears second and not first. This probably happens because both the platinum trophy and the previously earned trophy have the same timestamp.
In general, it seems like all sets of PS4 trophies that are obtained close to each other, are ordered in the wrong direction (like stacked difficulty trophies).
Is there are way to get a more precise value for ‘date earned’ in order to fix this? An accuracy at the level of seconds should be fine. At least this is what PSNProfiles seems to do.

4. This last point is more of a feature request:
When viewing the stats of your full profile, all trophies from all platforms are meshed into one graph with the same color. Would it be possible to instead use ‘stacked area charts’ (like so https://datavizcatalogue.com/methods/stacked_area_graph.html) which indicate which part of the progression comes from which platform? Could also be an option for those who care.

If you have some time, it would be nice if you could look into some of these points.
Either way, keep up the great work.

Cheers

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
About the timestamps, I looked into it recently and they are the same even down to seconds. Though we don't show the seconds currently (maybe we should add that as an option?) they are taken into account when sorting.

I suppose I could add some extra logic to always put the platinum ahead of other trophies when the timestamps are the same. Maybe that's what PSNP does. They are also showing identical timestamps in these instances, Afterparty for example shows 15th Jan 2020 @ 09:38:05 PM for the last two trophies earned.

I added the gamercard improvements and chart layout changes to the roadmap btw :)

Skumblex

About the timestamps, I looked into it recently and they are the same even down to seconds. Though we don't show the seconds currently (maybe we should add that as an option?) they are taken into account when sorting.

I suppose I could add some extra logic to always put the platinum ahead of other trophies when the timestamps are the same. Maybe that's what PSNP does. They are also showing identical timestamps in these instances, Afterparty for example shows 15th Jan 2020 @ 09:38:05 PM for the last two trophies earned.

I added the gamercard improvements and chart layout changes to the roadmap btw :)

Awesome! Adding the seconds would definitely be nice, but I do not think it should have the priority right now. I would use it, but I do not really need it if you know what I mean. ;P

J

JSoup

So the section on 'gamercard improvements' on the trello page linked to this thread, pardon if it's the incorrect one for this.

Had a request for gamecard, would be lovely if we could resize the card. It's visual OCD cancer that the current sizes don't match up with gamer cards from other services, particularly PSN sites.

Edit: Also, while I'm at it, how about gaming achievements line up with games. 'Show both' on the full skin show the last two games played + the last few achievements earned. I feel like having an option for the achievements to synch directly to the games would be nice. IE: If my last played game was WoW, the achievements next to the game icon are only my WoW achievements.

Last edited by a moderator: