• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resetting RetroAchievements Request

M

mugofbro

Hello, I had cleared my progress towards various game on the RetroAchievements site as I thought I was not going to be using the service anymore. I do intend to use it again, but is there any way you guys could reset them for me on here as well before I do? I'll try not to make this a habit.

On another note, are there any plans to integrate their scoring system for earned achievements? It would also be nice to see hardcore achievement distinction, as it's much more of an accomplishment to earn them with save scumming disabled.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've reset your RA profile on here. I'll look into integrating their scoring system. We're working on adding our own points system that will work across all the platforms on here, so it will probably be added sometime after that.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Will this new points system redo the leaderboards?

Yes, there will be a new global leaderboard that covers all platforms. You'll still be able to view the service specific leaderboards as well.

M

mugofbro

I've reset your RA profile on here. I'll look into integrating their scoring system. We're working on adding our own points system that will work across all the platforms on here, so it will probably be added sometime after that.
Awesome stuff. Love how committed you guys seem to improving the site and helping users with questions and concerns. 👍