• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Resident Evil 5

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Mr. Beefy gave me a rotten egg and I was able to do that co-op inventory swap enough to unlock all weapons; thanks for that. We also did a couple levels on Proffesional and got stuck at one checkpoint for like 30 minutes then I think his 360 froze.....

I need to beat this a few more times to get enough end of level points to unlock infinite ammo on the Hydra and that magnum that does 5000 damage when you max it out.

Sorry about that, I was waiting for you to help me push that box out of the way and it said you disconnected. Then I got booted of XBL and I had to call my ISP and they told me the internet was down in my area. We'll have to finish up some other time because the AI really shows how inept it is on the harder difficulties. It's a lot easier to ignore on normal, but it really becomes apparent on vet and pro.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I found all of the BSAA emblems and unlocked the last two costumes for Chris and Sheva. I didn't know what they were prior to unlocking them , but Sheva gets pretty National Geographic with her last unlockable.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I need to hit those stupid emblems sometime. Maybe tomorrow. The full 1000 is going to be a bitch because AFAIK in order to unlock the last figurine you have to get an S ranking on every single mission on every difficulty. (I think.)

e: Beat Professional today with my buddy. We didn't feel like staying in school today because of our friend that died last weekend so we played video games all day to keep our minds off it. Oh, and you don't have to get an S ranking in every single chapter on every difficulty to unlock the last figurines, just an S on every mission and they don't have to be on the same one.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I got my normal time to just under 6 hours. I need to run through chapter 4 and 5-2 I think to get it under five hours and unlock the unlimited ammo rocket launcher. Once I have that, a Pro run will be much easier to deal with.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I got my normal time to just under 6 hours. I need to run through chapter 4 and 5-2 I think to get it under five hours and unlock the unlimited ammo rocket launcher. Once I have that, a Pro run will be much easier to deal with.

If you need some more help running through any more levels I'm down.

Sullivan

I need some help, serious help.

Me and my bro bought this game last Saturday, we go to play it for the first time today, and it doesn't work. Screen goes black and shows no input after we start the game up. All other games work fine. I had issues with the resolution before. On the back of the case is says 720p supported, so I go into the settings and only 480p and 1080p is enabled. I am playing on a non 1080i tv. So I enable 720p, and retry, it doesn't work. I call sony, talked to to different people who told me to contact capcom, both gave me numbers which are disconnected. What should I do? I backed up all my save data, and am doing a full format to the drive, and starting fresh, with a 10gb partion for linux, lol. So if this doesn't work tomorrow, should I continue in trying to find a working number for capcom, or go to target and get a replacement?

Sullivan

I am, and if it doesn't work, then its the PS3, I think...

Seth

MD Party Room
Hey what do I got to do to will the big flying bug in chap 2?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Hey what do I got to do to will the big flying bug in chap 2?

Use the land mines they give you in the crates all around the boss fight area. Once you catch him with one, he will flip over on his side. Run up and blast away at the orange part of his tail. It'll take a few times to do this on your first playthrough.

Sullivan

Thanks for the help everyone... seems like I figured it out, my dumb little bro messed with the display settings, had 1080p on, when it only supports upto 1080i.

I will be trying it again later. I got a replacement by the way.