• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Resident Evil 6 Infects PCs on Mar. 22

David Sanchez

Resident-Evil-6.jpg

Capcom has announced that Resident Evil 6 will be making its way to PCs in North America on March 22. The game will be available for download on Steam and will include all of the title updates released for the console versions as well as Steamworks functionality, cloud saving, Steam Achievements, leaderboards, and more.

If you want to play the game on your rig, you're going to need to meet a few minimum requirements.

Continue reading...

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
No Resident Evil has ever had much replayability beyond the end game minigames like The Mercs and/or playing through the game with a different character. Or just feeling like playing the game again. So it's nothing new.

I look forward to the PC version. Hopefully this time, if we end up with stuff like Desperate escape or Lost in Nightmares they won't get excluded on PC.

Which sucked with RE5 meaning that just that missing content prevented the PC version from being completely superior. And that I have to either play through the game twice or just play the console version.

Anywho, I hope this eschews GFWL...and features higher resolution textures. Because that seemed to be one of RE6's real weak points on the PS3 compared to RE5.

Also wish Dragon's Dogma would come to PC but alas that's a dream for another day.