• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resync needed?

Quorthon40

Hi, I'm new on this website and I just love it!
But I have a small issue: I link my Steam account but I'd like to hide some games (bugs, no good achievements, one game is missed from the counting.. a fresh start is needed 😅). If I hide the games on Exophase or on Steam I can still see them on my profile and in my statistics, and I read that I need a forced resync by an administrator to hide them.. is that right?
And if so, I have to hide the unwanted games on Steam or on Exophase?

Thx in advance, and sorry for my terrible english 😂

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I removed all games from your profile and ran a resync, if you also removed them from Steam then they shouldn't be showing here anymore.

Quorthon40

Thx but I only hide them on Steam.. if I have to remove them from Steam account no problem, I keep them as they are ;) I don't want to lose them forever, I was looking if there was a way to not count them on Exophase 😅
But I miss a game (Fist of Jesus) from Steam, it's not counted here.. why? you can add it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thx but I only hide them on Steam.. if I have to remove them from Steam account no problem, I keep them as they are ;) I don't want to lose them forever, I was looking if there was a way to not count them on Exophase 😅
But I miss a game (Fist of Jesus) from Steam, it's not counted here.. why? you can add it?
Fist of Jesus - It's not showing up on your Steam profile either under All Games: https://steamcommunity.com/id/quorthon40/games/?tab=all

Seems it was removed from the store so that's why. We can only pick these up automatically if they've been recently played, otherwise need to force a scan on the game (which I just did). There's an option to do this yourself under Tools if you know the app ID.

Hiding games from the library view doesn't actually hide the games on Steam itself either when others view your profile, so we are unable to remove them based on that. You'd need to actually remove them from the account.

And the hide option here doesn't impact stats currently. That's planned, but with the way it works right now it's just a simple visibility toggle.