• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resync request

Quobbs

I need too. I removed some games recently e.e

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok, done.

ion

Hello,

I removed several games from my Steam Library where I haven't got any achievements (0%), but they are still shown here on Exophase as I own them. Manually syncing didn't fix the problem, they are still shown on my profile. I know I can manually hide those games, but that is not the real solution.

Can you please do the sync for my profile? Thanks!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello,

I removed several games from my Steam Library where I haven't got any achievements (0%), but they are still shown here on Exophase as I own them. Manually syncing didn't fix the problem, they are still shown on my profile. I know I can manually hide those games, but that is not the real solution.

Can you please do the sync for my profile? Thanks!

Done. Yeah, we don't have any automated removal for games that were actually removed from an account. As it would also end up removing family shared games if the license expired.

ion

Done. Yeah, we don't have any automated removal for games that were actually removed from an account. As it would also end up removing family shared games if the license expired.

Thank you!

Maybe you could add an option for users to manually remove the game which license is expired? Some other tracker sites have this feature. I don't know how would that affect games played through family share though...

Best regards!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thank you!

Maybe you could add an option for users to manually remove the game which license is expired? Some other tracker sites have this feature. I don't know how would that affect games played through family share though...

Best regards!

Yes, this is planned. Going to add an option for it soon.

Snow Wolf

Can I get an update to my Google Play game/achievements?
Actually, full profile resync, since I've recently completed/plat'd some games that aren't reflected here.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can I get an update to my Google Play game/achievements?
Actually, full profile resync, since I've recently completed/plat'd some games that aren't reflected here.

Done but it seems like your profile is private. Getting profileVisible: false from the Google servers. Can you check your settings again?

Snow Wolf

Done but it seems like your profile is private. Getting profileVisible: false from the Google servers. Can you check your settings again?
Okay... I updated a setting to "Everyone can see you game activity". Don't know if there's propagation time on that...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Okay... I updated a setting to "Everyone can see you game activity". Don't know if there's propagation time on that...
Everything looks good now!

Widowmaker

No games or achievements are showing on my profile and I did make all privacy settings public so I don't know why nothing is showing even after that manual sync option.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No games or achievements are showing on my profile and I did make all privacy settings public so I don't know why nothing is showing even after that manual sync option.

If this is the correct profile:

It is public, but game activity is still being hidden. I can’t see any of your games at that link. I would suggest looking over the settings in the guide again.