• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Retro Achievements support added

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
We are please to announced that we've added Retro Achievements to our list of supported services for tracking. For those not familiar with the project, Retro Achievements is a community driven site that adds achievements to classic games, through the use of custom built emulators.

Simply add your username from the Retro Achievements to your Exophase profile page and we'll start your tracking your activity!

Gamer Steve

We are please to announced that we've added Retro Achievements to our list of supported services for tracking. For those not familiar with the project, Retro Achievements is a community driven site that adds achievements to classic games, through the use of custom built emulators.

Simply add your username from the Retro Achievements to your Exophase profile page and we'll start your tracking your activity!
Oh god so awesome thank u for all the hard work u have done.....cant wait for google play lol sorry to be greedy haha

Gamer Steve

i just logged into the site through my computer and retro achievements tab is not showing on my profile.....but its there but the link is missing....but when I check on my phone its fine?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i just logged into the site through my computer and retro achievements tab is not showing on my profile.....but its there but the link is missing....but when I check on my phone its fine?

Should be fixed now. We were running out of the room on the page so I added some styling to push the tabs down on another line if there are over 4 services linked.

Gamer Steve

The site is great...has there been any updates too google play....i kno u did say a month or so just curious

Joe Boy 1986

This is absolutely great, and manages to scratch the itch for retro challenges. However, when I try and add to my gamer card, I receive this message:

Retro information could not be retrieved. This may be due to privacy settings on your account.

Any idea?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This is absolutely great, and manages to scratch the itch for retro challenges. However, when I try and add to my gamer card, I receive this message:

Retro information could not be retrieved. This may be due to privacy settings on your account.

Any idea?

Hmm weird, same username as on here?

Also can you post a link to your profile on Retro Achievements? Thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah, that's what I thought. Yes same username-ish JoeBoy1986

http://retroachievements.org/user/JoeBoy1986

I applaud you if you can figure this one out.

You should be able to add it now, the issue was you had no achievements earned yet so was accidentally marking your profile as private. Anyway, it's fixed now.

Looks great guys! We should announce this on RA, get some more traffic your way, this is a really great integration :) nice work!

ScottFromDerby

1520340001629.png

1520340055615.png

Guys you are utterly hammering RA at the mo - is there any chance you could reduce this please? 40gb in 2 days is quite a lot, let alone since 28th :(

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Guys you are utterly hammering RA at the mo - is there any chance you could reduce this please? 40gb in 2 days is quite a lot, let alone since 28th :(

Sorry, I made some adjustments to the scanning frequency. Let me know if it's improved.

ERVI

I recently tried RA and wow it's great there are all the games of my childhood!

Anyway I've just completed 3 achievements but it's not showing them, I use exophase more like a personal app to track my progess rather than competing against people so it doesn't really matter... anyway I'm curious maybe it's a privacy setting in RA?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I recently tried RA and wow it's great there are all the games of my childhood!

Anyway I've just completed 3 achievements but it's not showing them, I use exophase more like a personal app to track my progess rather than competing against people so it doesn't really matter... anyway I'm curious maybe it's a privacy setting in RA?

Not sure, it seems to be showing now. There will be a bit of delay before the achievements show on here vs RA. Usually about an hour or two, with how I have the scanner configured at the moment.