• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Retro Achievements support added

Nilla Aurora

You should be able to add it now, the issue was you had no achievements earned yet so was accidentally marking your profile as private. Anyway, it's fixed now.

Hello, I'm starting to use Exophase now and have the same problem. When I add Retro Achievments in my profile, the only thing that shows is this:

"This profile is either private or no games have been played.
If you are the owner and wish to enable tracking, follow this guide to turn off privacy.
After changing privacy settings, request a manual scan by clicking the button under Tools from your account page."

Help me? Thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello, I'm starting to use Exophase now and have the same problem. When I add Retro Achievments in my profile, the only thing that shows is this:

"This profile is either private or no games have been played.
If you are the owner and wish to enable tracking, follow this guide to turn off privacy.
After changing privacy settings, request a manual scan by clicking the button under Tools from your account page."

Help me? Thanks.
Can you link me to your profile on RA?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I would suggest reporting this on the RA forums. Something doesn't seem right on their end here, as it's showing no games under the last played column even though you've earned achievements.

Compare it to mine and you'll see how it lists games there - https://retroachievements.org/user/x3sphere

So for some reason your list of games is hidden on the site. Which is weird as I don't believe they have any privacy settings for that either.

FlameMan

RetroAchievements support is wonderful. But currently the one missing feature are "Platform Filters" when we are browsing Achievements from "Games" tab. Xbox and PSN have this feature and thanks to this they have great filtering. RetroAchievements should have a lot of filters based on platforms, but for now they have only different tags and searching by them is not very useful. Is it possible to add these platform filters there?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
RetroAchievements support is wonderful. But currently the one missing feature are "Platform Filters" when we are browsing Achievements from "Games" tab. Xbox and PSN have this feature and thanks to this they have great filtering. RetroAchievements should have a lot of filters based on platforms, but for now they have only different tags and searching by them is not very useful. Is it possible to add these platform filters there?
It's planned, just haven't gotten around to it yet. I need to update some things on the RA side now that they've switched to only counting Hardcore unlocks for the leaderboard rankings so I'll add this alongside that update.