• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Risk of Rain 2 Achievements not being recognized

Philuu

I've read up a little bit on how you guys tag suspicious people and all I believe I might've been a victim if it works that way, the 1.0 Update recently came out with all the Steam Achievements, since I already had a save file with most ingame achievements, I got them all at once. I checked up on the site about 10 hours after initially launching the game and receiving the achievements. Anything I can do about it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Your account hasn't been flagged although it looks like your privacy settings are not correct. When viewing your profile on Steam, it's not showing your recently played games - this usually means the hours played stat is being hidden. We need that stat visible to track your profile properly.

Here is a guide showing the correct settings: https://forums.exophase.com/threads...settings-on-origin-steam-xbox-live-psn.26530/

The option "Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details" should be unchecked.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If that was your own save file, it won't be any problem. With Risk of Rain 2, we are aware that if you unlocked any in-game achievements prior to the full release, Steam achievements will pop at launch. Nothing to worry about!