• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Steam Rockstar Offers Up Midnight Club 2 As Freebie for Joining Steam Community

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
mclub.jpg

Rockstar is running a promotion in which gamers can score a free copy of Midnight Club 2 on Steam. Released back in 2003 -- it's an oldie, but nothing beats free, right? In order to be eligible, all that's required is joining the official Rockstar Community group on Steam by 6pm GMT on May 15.

Those that join up will receive a free copy of the game by May 29[...]

Continue reading: Rockstar Offers Up Midnight Club 2 As Freebie for Joining Steam Community...

hush404

lol. As much as I like free stuff... it seems kind of silly to be giving an older game that doesn't work on modern systems. :S

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
It works on modern systems does it not? I played it a few years ago...well 5-6 actually now that I think about it. Had a ton of fun with some friends back in the day online in it

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It works on modern systems does it not? I played it a few years ago...well 5-6 actually now that I think about it. Had a ton of fun with some friends back in the day online in it

Says it's not compatible with Vista/7 on the Steam page. There's a workaround though, you have to disable DEP.