• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Run isos trough the wireless?

caws

Delphi Dev.
So, some time agor i've seen ths USB Isoloader 0.8, with it you can run isos trough the usb connection with the pc, but i was thinkin, there's a way to do the same but with the wireless connection?

PS:DOn't know if a post in the rigth section.

I have a ta088v3 with chickHEN and CFWE 3.50 but hostcore just crashes my psp to oblivion. Is it only my PSP or is anyone encountering a crash when hostcore is enabled?

SquidgyB

I have a ta088v3 with chickHEN and CFWE 3.50 but hostcore just crashes my psp to oblivion. Is it only my PSP or is anyone encountering a crash when hostcore is enabled?

Hostcore doesn't work for me either, the psp won't boot when trying to get into CFWE 3.51 from Hen if Hostcore is enabled as a plugin.

I can't get IRShell to work either, even with the patch by KezraPlanes. I just keep getting a flashing message telling me the firmware is not compatible if IRShell is enabled.

e: The flashing message is caused by a plugin in IRShell. If you install only the directories "IRSHELL" and the ms0\PSP\GAME...etc folder according to your PSP model, then apply KezraPlanes' patch files IRShell should work ok with a ta80-v3 mobo.

Some features still don't work, one of them being iso over WAN :( I believe we need a specific patch for the newer firmware. Hostcore still won't boot for me.