• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

SAM and hacked achievements

Valhalla

Hello I am new user here. Was wondering if this site automatically catches users who have used SAM or used other shady methods to unlock achievement which are unobtainable?

CoVarZz

Yes from what i knew , the site catch or flag games with game hours / time stamps. But im not sure with unobtainable trophies/achievements. Because i think is not easy to find.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not automatically, we mostly rely on user reports right now. For Steam, we're in the process of working with some other sites that have the same rules (like SteamHunters) so leaderboard removals are mirrored here.

Valhalla

Not automatically, we mostly rely on user reports right now. For Steam, we're in the process of working with some other sites that have the same rules (like SteamHunters) so leaderboard removals are mirrored here.
Ah alright. I hope you guys work out a process with SteamHunteres or AStats soon.